Hello, my name is Mincho Dominov.
I have been living in the greater Boston area for the last three years. I recently moved from Delaware where I was working in sales at IKEA for over two years as well as attending Goldey-Beacon College. Before that I was working as a supervisor in a vacation resort in NJ for 6 years; where I learned how to hire, train and manage property and personnel.
After I finished my graduate degrees in Financial Management and Human Resource Management, I decided to relocate to Boston.
Living around this area has been very exciting and motivating for me. Due to my passion working with people, I’ve decided to pursue a career in real estates. As soon as I moved over I started preparing for my real estate license. Shortly after that I became affiliated with Cambridge Portfolios Real Estate where I mastered the skills necessary to become the top producing leasing agent in the company.
I am very thrilled to be joining New Home Real Estate and look forward to applying my dedication, perseverance, great communication skills, and desire to help people find their new homes.
It will be my pleasure serving you in finding your dream home, so please feel free to contact me and refer me to your friends and family.
md @ newhomere . com
Phone (617) 708-4569
– Very easy to work with
– Showed patience and gave me plenty of space for my curiosity and discovery
– Brought my attention to important features of the property
– Willing to go the extra mile
– Kept a good disposition in the face of adversity
– Helped me evaluate properties
– Helped with offer strategy
– Worked with the listing agent to get me access to the property prior to closing
– Attended the inspection
– Collected the radon test canisters
– Attended the final walkthrough
– Provided a friendly presence and support during closing